Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moved!






We have finally moved and slowly settling in. And in a few days' we will be packing up again to leave for Europe! It has been very hectic to say the least.

The past few days felt like months - dealing with contractors, minor renovations, movers, daughter falling ill, unpacking, getting furniture together, packing for europe and helping the dog and cat get used to the new home (the cat is still stressed and not doing her business in her litter box!), service work, emails, students, clients, getting the mini Wesak celebration here organized and so on.....

Looking forward to a good break may just be an understatement! LOL.

It is times like these, I feel that indeed the time before Wesak is truly the most challenging! But we're keeping our heads above water and really enjoying the moments. As I sit here in my new office, I rejoice as I see my collection of crystals sitting on my window sill looking happy in the light!

Looking forward to Wesak in Vienna!

No comments: