Sunday, July 15, 2007

Spiritual Idealism

There are many things in life i feel very passionate about. There are also many things connected to my spiritual growth that I am especially devoted to in terms of reaching the highest ideal. This morning, when I was on the teleconference call with the other I AM U branch leaders and we were talking about the 6th ray and what it means to have spiritual idealism, it made me realise that I have many spiritual ideals that I aim to bring into perfection and most importantly to demonstrate and ground them.

One of these things that I am an advocate of is maintaining clear boundaries. To me, practicing clear boundaries with others on the physical, emotional, psychological, psychic, spiritual levels are about respect, honour and unconditional love/service. I hold this as one of my strengths that allow me to do my work effectively and I must say that I learned a lot about involved detachment and clear boundaries from Kuan Yin. She is the Master of Compassion but she is so crystal clear on where she stands as a teacher, healer and Bodhisattva. I feel her energy and strength whenever I feel challenged in this area of my development....and she never fails to give me a wake up call should I falter! A million thanks to Kuan Yin :-)

Anyway, what I want to share is that it is so important for spiritual practitioners to have spiritual ideals. Spiritual ideals give us a sense of focus, gives us a sense of becoming the best that we can become, it also allows us to dream the impossible dream! The 6th ray also teaches us that spiritual idealism must be grounded as practical service on earth.....

Let's aspire to bring Heaven down to Earth in a real way.

Om Mani Padme Hum

No comments: