Friday, November 30, 2007

Been a while....

It has been a while since I updated this blog...things got hectic over the past few weeks.

Anyway, much has happened and I have come to a decision to discontinue the Friday night meditations here in Singapore from Jan onwards. With guidance from Spirit and the Masters, I feel this is the right decision though many people have expressed their disappointment. It is time for change for I have been doing the classes for some good 9 - 10 years already and I have to re-focus my energies due to the increased work load. But I am glad to offer full day workshops/seminar style classes every 3-4 months to reconnect with everyone. And friends from abroad have also expressed their interests in these workshops and maybe find their way to Singapore when the time comes!

I will be running the marathon this weekend. Looking forward to it. My headspace is good and physically I am all geared up too from months of training.

More soon....

No comments: