Monday, August 27, 2007

Personal Victory

I just like to share a personal victory - I completed my 1st half marathon - 21.lkm yesterday. It took me about 2 hours 22mins. The entire run was like a meditation as I kept my focus on my mantras and on many occasions have felt 'high' in my connection to God, spirit and the masters. Much better than an adrenaline rush! With God, spirit, the masters, my mighty I AM Presence, the power of my subconscious mind and my physical body, anything is possible!

I am now looking forward to my 1st full marathon (42km) in December.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the half-marathon! It's not easy at all! Marathon is a mental challenge more than a physical one.
Having to re-train again and again, and extending the KM progressively to 42km is itself a great challenge. But, with the right mindset and booster from God and the God Force, running 42km on hard tarmac can be like running on clouds.
As for me, 10km in Dec is all I can manage right now... :)
Enjoy!